All Restore, LLC is a growing organization seeking to hire a Carpenter with 3+ years of experience with residential or commercial remodeling and repairs. We cover Berks, Montgomery and 7 surrounding counties. Certifications in emergency services, such as water, fire, smoke, or mold is a plus. Applicants should have a positive attitude, work well with team members, demonstrate leadership abilities, and be hardworking, self-motivated, safety-conscientious and punctual. This position requires hands-on skills. Experience in managing, leading and training crew members is a plus. We are looking for candidates who are interested in personal growth, that work to the best of their ability, with honesty and integrity.
Typical Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Carpentry Experience including but not limited to wood work, cabinetry, drywall, and flooring (experience painting, minor plumbing, minor electrical, roofing, tile, etc. is a plus)
- Emergency Water, Fire & Smoke Damage Mitigation, Site Demo and Clean-up
- Understanding local permits, building codes and ordinances
- Manage assigned jobs, including measurements, materials needed, punch lists, and ensuring all aspects of the project are planned and documented appropriately
- Attend and conduct safety trainings, company and customer meetings
- Ability to manage and train crew members to promote growth and improvement is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with all contacts
- Maintain professionalism and adhere to company policy
- Embrace and implement company standards of high quality workmanship
- Possess the ability to work effectively & efficiently
- Provide top quality services meeting project deadlines
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Maintain clean, organized job site, company vehicle and warehouse
- Any additional miscellaneous job duties as assigned
- Indoor/Outdoor Working Conditions
- Heavy Lifting
- Skilled in using tools & machinery
- Valid active driver’s license
- Physical Labor
- Transportation to Multiple job sites
- Background Checks
- IICRC, a plus
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off and retirement plan.
Salary is competitive and negotiable based upon experiences, certifications and abilities.
If you are looking for a solid, long-term position with steady hours year round, no overnight travel out of state with an excellent organization, and opportunities for personal growth and development:
All Restore, LLC is the company to work for.